Evansville Courier & Press/The Henderson Gleaner Star Student Award 2016
EXCEPTIONAL. IMPRESSIVE. PROMISING.
Add to this talent and sheer determination and what you find is the Star Student! The Courier & Press and The Gleaner are proud to continue a new Tri-State tradition honoring high school juniors who have excelled in a multitude of areas in their young lives. From community service to academics, extra-curricular to character building activities, the Star Student Award recognizes the outstanding young men and women in more than seventy high schools in the region.
- The Star Student program allows any person in the Tri-State, including educators, business leaders, parents, and students to nominate a student for the Star Student Award.
- Nominations are accepted for high school juniors and then the individual students nominated must complete the final application to the program.
- An esteemed group of educators, community partners and media personnel review each application and designate the top students into gold, silver and bronze level tiers.
A total of 90 students will be recognized and honored in a full run special section on May 1, 2016, in both the Courier & Press and The Gleaner.
Nominations were accepted from November 30, 2015 through January 8, 2016.
Nominated students will be contacted and will have from the time of notification through January 29 to complete their application. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Questions on nominations and applications should be directed to
Roseann Derk 812-464-7453 or firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION PROCESS AND ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The Star Student Awards program offers many opportunities to reach Tri-State students and parents.
- Award program sponsorships
- Ad space in a stand-alone, special section
- Your brand’s presence at the awards banquet
- Advanced online and print promotions in the Courier & Press and The Gleaner.
SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Special Section Publishes Sunday in May 1, 2016
Tiered Sponsorship packages are available.
For more information, please contact your Courier & Press account representative or Carolyn Franklin, Event Manager at 812-464-7658 or email@example.com
2015 Star Student Award Sponsors