The Evansville Courier & Press and Henderson Gleaner STAR STUDENT Award 2015
EXCEPTIONAL. IMPRESSIVE. PROMISING.
Add to this raw talent and sheer determination and what you find is the Star Student! The Courier & Press and The Gleaner are proud to continue a new Tri-State tradition honoring high school juniors who have excelled in a multitude of areas in their young lives. From community service to academics, extra-curricular to character building activities, the Star Student Award recognizes the outstanding young men and women in more than seventy high schools in the region. They are on a voyage to selecting their life’s path, from choosing a university to expanding their world knowledge and they deserve to be honored now.
- The Star Student program allows any person in the Tri-State, including educators, business leaders, parents, and students to apply for the Star Student Award.
- Nominations are accepted for high school juniors and then the individual students nominated must complete the final application to the program.
- An esteemed group of educators, community partners and media personnel review each application and designate the top students into gold, silver and bronze level tiers.
- A total of 90 students will be recognized and honored in a full run special section on May 3, 2015, in both the Courier & Press and The Gleaner.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The Star Student Awards program offers many opportunities to reach Tri-State students and parents.
- Award program sponsorships
- Ad space in a stand-alone, special section
- Your brand’s presence at the awards banquet
- Advanced online and print promotions in the Courier & Press and The Gleaner.
SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Special Section Publishes Sunday in May 3, 2015
Tiered Sponsorship packages are available.
For more information, please contact your Courier & Press account representative or Carolyn Franklin, Event Manager at 812-464-7658 or email@example.com
2014 Star Student Award Sponsors