Benefits & Features of the Home Show
RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT — We value your time and money and want you to experience an event and advertising package that will truly give you results.
The Heritage Federal Credit Union Home Show produced and presented by the Evansville Courier & Press expands each year with vendors and advertisers! The two day show is scheduled for Saturday & Sunday, April 7 & 8, 2018 and offers local, regional and national businesses an opportunity to reach homeowners and those looking to buy, sell, remodel or build a home in the coming months. Imagine being able to reach a year’s worth of customers in just one weekend and create a lead list for months of sales to come! We invite YOUR business to link your business with a $250,000 multi-media campaign and reap the benefits. Booth plus advertising packages in the Evansville Courier & Press and The Gleaner are the prime choice for the majority of clients and we’ll customize a sponsorship specifically for your needs and budget. We’re here to offer you valuable marketing tools to grow your business! We know your money and time investment must come with a great return, so we offer unique value in our products unmatched by any other home-related event or publication in the Tri-State! Asks us for the Home Show brochure and we’ll send it your way!!
Heritage Federal Credit Union Home Show Features & Benefits
- LARGEST home-related event in Tri-State with more vendors & booths than any other event. We are located throughout the Old National Events Plaza from the exhibit hall to the ballroom and expanding each year to the outdoors exhibits and Family Fest addition. More than 175 businesses participate each year and we keep expanding programs each year.
- QUALIFIED attendees – we charge an entry fee, qualifying attendees to make sure they are there for your products and services. Your time is valuable and we want your show experience to be successful!
- THOUSANDS of Tri-State residents with their families and friends attend each year. We grow annually making your ROI higher than any other Tri-State advertising or expo options for home-related products and services!
- Participation in the $25,000 Design Your Dream Room SWEEPSTAKES is available for select businesses who want to enjoy months of additional advertising reach and an amazing lead database list of prospects unmatched by any other local Tri-State promotion. This customized proprietary DATABASE is ONLY available to our sweepstakes vendors and is categorized by approximately 24 different business categories — increasing your sales post-event.
- SPRINGTIME event timing allows you to target your 2018 and 2019 sales growth when homeowners are ready and able with their tax money to upgrade their homes! You want to be the first to talk to those homeowners before they go to your competitor.
- Huge NETWORKING opportunities among our 175+ vendors pre-event and during show hours to expand your own network of sources and collaboration efforts!
- Multiple STAGE and PERFORMANCES shows from national HGTV, DIY, regional and local presenters – drawing more attendees which translates to more traffic to your booth!
- 71 Years! We are one of the nation’s longest running Home Shows and we are proud to continue this tradition year after year! The success of our exhibitors means a successful, long running show that has lasted for decades!
- SELL, SELL, SELL. Bring your products and put them on display! You can SELL direct to consumers with your products and services at the Home Show!
- RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT — We value your time and money. Investment options start at $600 for a booth, so don’t be mistaken that your budget won’t work with this incredible opportunity to grow your business!
Courier & Press Advertising Features & Benefits
CONTENT about YOUR business
- Each Home Show booth package is linked with ADVERTISING INCHES you choose to use to promote your business. We provide a set number of advertising inches, mostly like 30” per every 10’x10’ booth, and then you are able to promote your products and services to the consumer AND tell them to come and see you at the show. Many exhibitors have Home Show Specials and grab this opportunity to reach the marketplace with a reduced rate package on the advertising portion of their Home Show buy.
- In addition, THE HOME SHOW SPECIAL SECTION is filled with additional advertising opportunities for the more than 35 sponsors each year who we offer customized booth and advertising packages. This section publishes in both the Courier & Press and the Henderson Gleaner on the Thursday prior to the show serving as a preview of what is in store for show attendees. Show maps, stage schedules, articles on presenters, special featured areas of the show are throughout this large broadsheet section! Our special section can feature YOUR business, just ask us for details!
THE POWER OF the Courier & Press and the USA Today Network
PROMOTION unmatched by any other local media company!
- A $250,000 multi-media promotional campaign throughout the Tri-State backs the Heritage Federal Credit Union Home Show produced and presented by the Evansville Courier & Press. We make sure the market knows where to find YOU and your business!
- Promotion includes newspapers – Courier & Press and the Gleaner; websites com, gleaner.com, and courierpressexpos.com; targeted online promotions based on home-related lifestyle and theme categories as well as geographic areas, multiple Tri-State radio stations in several formats, multiple social media platforms starting with Facebook, email marketing, POP posters, and direct mail.
Make the dollars you spend work the best for your success!
More Advertising Media Options than ever before! The Courier & Press, back by the USA Today Network, offers multiple product options from digital platforms to post it notes and custom inserts. We’ll help you grow your business year-round!
Contact Your Evansville Courier & Press or Henderson Gleaner Marketing Consultant or Event Manager, Carolyn Franklin for more information about the 2018 Heritage Federal Credit Union Home Show on April 7 & 8, 2018, at the Old National Events Plaza and for a variety of advertising options! firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-464-7658