Home Show Benefits & Features
Get a return on your investment. We value your time and money, and we want you to experience an event and advertising package that will truly give you results.
The Heritage Federal Credit Union Home Show produced and presented by the Evansville Courier & Press expands each year with vendors and advertisers. The two-day show is scheduled for Saturday, April 7, and Sunday, April 8, 2018, and offers local, regional and national businesses an opportunity to reach homeowners and those looking to buy, sell, remodel or build a home in the coming months.
Imagine being able to reach a year’s worth of customers in just one weekend and create a lead list for months of sales to come. We invite your business to link your business with a $250,000 multimedia campaign and reap the benefits. Booth plus advertising packages in the Courier & Press of Evansville and The Gleaner of Henderson are the prime choice for the majority of clients, and we’ll customize a sponsorship specifically for your needs and budget.
- Largest home-related event in Tri-State with more vendors and booths than any other event. We are located throughout the Old National Events Plaza from the exhibit hall to the ballroom and expanding each year to the outdoors exhibits and Family Fest addition. More than 175 businesses participate each year and we keep expanding programs each year.
- Qualified attendees. We charge an entry fee, qualifying attendees to make sure they are there for your products and services.
- Thousands of Tri-State residents with their families and friends attend each year. We grow annually, making your ROI higher than any other Tri-State advertising or expo options for home-related products and services.
- $25,000 Design Your Dream Room Sweepstakes is available for select businesses who want to enjoy months of additional advertising reach and an amazing lead database list. This customized proprietary database is only available to our sweepstakes vendors and features about two dozen business categories — increasing your sales post-event.
- Springtime event timing allows you to target your 2018 and 2019 sales growth when homeowners are ready and able with their tax money to upgrade their homes!.You want to be the first to talk to those homeowners before they go to your competitor.
- Huge network opportunities among our 175-plus vendors — pre-event and during show hours — to expand your own network of sources and collaboration efforts!
- Multiple stage and performances from national HGTV, DIY, regional and local presenters. More attendees translates to more traffic to your booth!
- 71 years! We are one of the nation’s longest running Home Shows and we are proud to continue this tradition year after year.
- Sell, sell, sell! Bring your products and put them on display. You can sell direct to consumers with your products and services at the Home Show.
- Return on your investments. We value your time and money. Investment options start at $600 for a booth, so don’t be mistaken that your budget won’t work with this incredible opportunity to grow your business.
Advertising Benefits & Features
Get content about your business in the Courier & Press of Evansville and The Gleaner of Henderson.
- Each Home Show booth package is linked with advertising you choose to use to promote your business.
- In addition, the Home Show special section is filled with additional advertising opportunities for the more than 35 sponsors each year who we offer customized booth and advertising packages. This section, published in both the Courier & Press and The Gleaner on the Thursday prior to the show, serves as a preview of what is in store for show attendees. Show maps, stage schedules, articles on presenters, special featured areas of the show are throughout this large special section.
- The power of the Courier & Press, The Gleaner and the USA Today Network generate promotion unmatched by any other local media company.
- A $250,000 multi-media promotional campaign throughout the Tri-State backs the Heritage Federal Credit Union Home Show produced and presented by the Evansville Courier & Press. We make sure the market knows where to find you and your business.
- Promotion in our print and digital products, targeted online promotions, Tri-State radio stations, and social media.
For more information, contact Carolyn Franklin at email@example.com or 812-464-7658.