Health Care Heroes is a Tri-State recognition program in its sixth year sponsored by the Evansville Courier & Press and The Henderson Gleaner featuring those people that have helped you get healthy and stay healthy. Your Hero might be:
- The skilled surgeon whose talent and calming manner put you at ease
- The extraordinary nurse whose cheerful disposition brought you comfort
- The conscientious technician who took extra care when the tests were being done
- The fitness trainer who kept you on track even when you wanted to quit
- The faithful volunteer who smiled and helped you get the correct information
- The amazing physical therapist who endlessly encouraged you during each session
- The compassionate nurse’s aide who visited your home regularly without fail
- The insurance representative who listened and provided compassionate care
Nominations are now open until July 19, 2017.
Nominate your hero today at courierpress.com/healthcareheroes
Once we received all nominations, a group of medical professionals and Courier & Press staff selected 25 of the most compelling stories to highlight in our special section and will be honored at a reception in October.
For more information on nominations, contact Mike Hartz, magazine editor at Michael.Hartz@courierpress.com or 812-464-7424.