Courier & Press Expos
About the Expo
Saturday & Sunday, April 11 & 12, 2015 Saturday 10 am- 6 pm; Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
Old National Events Plaza
Sponsored by Heritage Federal Credit Union
Presented by The Evansville Courier & Press
The 68th Annual Heritage Federal Credit Union Home Show
Looking for good ways to make your house into your dream home? Thinking about sprucing up the yard or preparing for summer with a hot tub? Desperate for do-it-yourself tips and tricks? Come to the 68th annual event with so many new and exciting features!
Tickets available at the door for $5, children under 12 get in for free.
CLICK THE MAIN HOME SHOW LINK at the top of this page, along with speakers, sponsors, stage schedules pages FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Indoor & Outdoor Displays – hundreds of local, regional and national companies all focused on the HOME!
- Two Stages filled with live hands-on demonstrations and presentations from HGTV celebrities and local and national experts all ready to entertain and help you learn!
- Design Your Dream Room Sweepstakes with more than $12,000 in prizes TO ENTER, VISIT http://www.courierpress.com/designyourdreamroom
- Enter to win the Take The Tiger Path Fun with three $500 cash prizes …just for visiting the show!
- NEW Family Fest sponsored by Kenny Kent Toyota with the K9 Frisbee Crew Trick Dog Show, the Building Hope …Creating Playhouses for Charity sponsored by Lowe’s Home Improvement, tons of inflatables and an outdoor food, beverage and beer garden area!
- Expanded ARTS & CRAFTS Pavilion with more than two dozen unique, homemade home decor and art vendors!
- Favorite Locations at the show: The Man Cave, Children’s Gardening Center, Children’s PlayWorld, Adopt A Pet Pavilion and so much more!
- CLICK THE MAIN HOME SHOW LINK, along with speakers, sponsors, stage schedules pages FOR MORE INFORMATION
2015 Expo Links
Our Arts & Crafts Pavilion has special pricing, please contact Carolyn Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org for our current special! Thank you!
About the Expo and Magazine
SAVE THE DATE: Sunday, January 10, 2016
The Wedding & Prom Expo and Magazine presented by the Evansville Courier & Press will be bursting with exhibitors, booths, articles and ads and we invite YOU to attend the expo and get your copy of the magazine! We had record crowds AGAIN and a completely full exhibit hall for our 2015 event.
We ARE the LARGEST Bridal event in the Tri-State and proud to showcase so many local and regional businesses in the event! We look forward to seeing you in 2016!
The Wedding & Prom Magazine is the longest published magazine in the Tri-State focused on weddings and proms! Copies of the magazine are available at the expo and then throughout the year when newly engaged brides and grooms placed their engagement announcements in the Courier & Press. Plus we have dozens of retail locations you may pick up the the Wedding & Prom magazine all year!
The Premier Local Wedding & Prom Expo & Magazine of the Year!
Say “I do” to making your day the best that it can be! Bridal and prom retailers will share their products and services with attendees while extraordinary fashion shows, mini-event presentations and prize giveaways will take place throughout the day. So, mark the date, Sunday, January 10, 2016 and make your wishes come true!
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Old National Events Plaza Exhibit Hall
Presented by The Evansville Courier & Press
If you would like a copy of the 2015 Weddings Magazine, please click through our links and you will find locations where the magazine is located for pick-up or you may complete a form and have a copy mailed to you! Thank you!
STAR STUDENT AWARD 2015
presented by the Evansville Courier & Press and the Henderson Gleaner
EXCEPTIONAL. IMPRESSIVE. PROMISING.
Add to this raw talent and sheer determination and what you find is the Star Student! The Courier & Press and The Gleaner are proud to continue a Tri-State tradition honoring high school juniors who have excelled in a multitude of areas in their young lives. From community service to academics, extra-curricular to character building activities, the Star Student Award recognizes the outstanding young men and women in more than seventy high schools in the region.
Special Section publishes on Sunday, May 3 in the Evansville Courier & Press and The Gleaner.
Banquet for students and their invited guests is Sunday, May 3 at the Old National Events Plaza.
EBJ presents 20 Under 40
Join us in celebrating the sixth class of 20 Under 40 in the September 2015 EBJ!
As a growing and thriving community, we need to mentor future leaders in a variety of fields: business, education, philanthropic, finance, civic, medical, law, and more. We also need to recognize those emerging leaders along the way. For the fifth year, we are saluting the young, emerging leaders in our region who are under the age of 40.
For information on participating as a sponsor of the event or to advertise, please see links below or contact Carolyn Franklin at email@example.com.
Nominations for the 2015 20 Under 40 Program will open April 1 – May 8.
About Health Care Heroes
Health Care Heroes is a Tri-State recognition program in its third year sponsored by the Evansville Courier & Press and The Henderson Gleaner featuring those people that have helped you get healthy and stay healthy. Your Hero might be:
- The skilled surgeon whose talent and calming manner put you at ease
- The extraordinary nurse whose cheerful disposition brought you comfort
- The conscientious technician who took extra care when the tests were being done
- The fitness trainer who kept you on track even when you wanted to quit
- The faithful volunteer who smiled and helped you get the correct information
- The amazing physical therapist who endlessly encouraged you during each session
- The compassionate nurse’s aide who visited your home regularly without fail The insurance representative who listened and provided compassionate care
Nominations closed July 11.
Once we received all nominations, a group of medical professionals and Courier & Press staff selected 25 of the most compelling stories to highlight in our special section and will be honored at a reception in October.
For more information on nominations, contact Mike Hartz, magazine editor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-464-7525.
For information on advertising in the special section, contact your newspaper marketing consultant or Carolyn Franklin, email@example.com or 812-464-7658.